Winter Look


Since it is finally winter it is time to start dressing like it. I love winter for the scarfs and layers. I actually think that winter clothing is more fashionable than summer clothes because all the extra accessories that can be added to an outfit. What is your favorite thing to wear in winter?
Below I styled a winter outfit where I paired different prints together. Not everything has to be so matchy matchy. I put together a navy and white gingham print shirt with a blank and white herringbone vest. Adding black skinny jeans, a red scarf, and heels to finish the outfit. I little red lipstick and gold jewelry to make it pop. I love a great color lipstick to brighten up your face. This outfit can be worn to work or to a social gathering with friends. Shop the outfit below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
All









1 comment :

  1. Did you enjoy Chicago?! I hope it wasn't too cold for you :) Looking great girl!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete