Knight Life w/ Vardagen



Now that all the snow is finally melting and we may see a tiny warm up it is making me want spring to be here sooner than later. Who is with me? I did take advantage of the snow while it was here and got to sport my new snow boots that I got for Christmas and get in a couple shoots with the snow.
 A couple days ago I shot this awesome sweatshirt from Vardagen, a small business that specializes in everyday streetwear. I am a big fan of chic unique clothing that can be paired with many different pieces in your existing wardrobe. Like this Knight Life sweatshirt, which can be found here. This sweatshirt is awesome. The fit is true to size and it is super soft. This one will probably be on repeat and become a favorite fast. Vardagen has a great selection of shirts, tanks, and sweatshirts for Men and Women so you should visit there site here. Designs that appeal to the everyday person, the adventurous hippie or the skater chick. Check out how I styled the sweatshirt below. I have linked similar items. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli 
















Sweatshirt c/o Vardagen



2 comments :