My Dream Workspace: We Work

                          


Right now my workspace is not idea, but my dining room table serves many purposes. LOL! When I do have my own office space for my blog and other ventures I have plan to pursue it will definitely be a creative workspace. I already have many ideas for the type of office I would like, but until then a girl can dream, right?

I want my workspace to be clean and functional. Lots of storage is a must. Complete with a clothing rack so I plan my looks for my blog shoots. Lots of desk space with cute and colorful chairs and a chandelier. I love chandeliers. I would like to also set up a place to do video for makeup tutorials and clothing and product hauls. Having a creative workspace to help manifest what you are trying to project to your audience helps to keep you focused and organized.

 If you do not have a workspace a great alternative is WeWork, a company that offers a shared workspace for people who freelance, run their own business or are looking to create a startup. Check out their website here. I have linked some great office needs and furniture below. What is your must have in a office? Hope you enjoy!

XoXo

Alli

No comments :

Post a Comment