Burgundy Sweater


I love this color. Personally I think it looks good on my skin tone so when I saw this sweater I instantly was thinking of how I would style it. Since we are getting into the colder months sweaters are definitely in full rotations.
I love this one because of the cable knit and the zipper detail. I styled it with some of my favorite gray skinny jeans, a pop of leopard, and burgundy booties to match. I topped it off with a gold bracelet, watch and ring. The earrings matched my gray denim.  Check out the look below. I have linked similar pieces.

XoXo
Alli



Get the watch for 20% off from Wristology using code: AA20.
















Photography by Angie Garcia Photography

1 comment :

  1. That sweater is stunning on you :) You look great and that color is perfection on your skin!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete