thredUP


One of my style resolutions for the new year is to clean out my closet and add a couple staple pieces that are timeless and versatile. What is more timeless than a little black dress?
I found this number at thredUP, check out their online store here. thredUp is a web based consignment store that specializes in women and kid's second-hand fashion. Who is your favorite designer? A couple of mine are Ralph Lauren and Banana Republic. No matter who they are I am sure thredUp has what you are looking for at a fraction of the price. You can save up to 90% off of your favorite brands. I found this flirty little black dress, which is a Rachel Zoe, at thredUP for less than $50. Check out all their great designer women's clothing here.  New customers get 40% off their first purchase using code: 40FORYOU. After you do that closet clean out you can sell your clothes on thredUp and earn some money, more on that program here.
 I styled this fit and flare dress with a a gray leather jacket, silver heels, and a light blue clutch to give it a pop of color. I love wearing mostly all black and giving a little color with details here and there. Check out the look and shop it below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli 
































Dress c/o treadUp

No comments :

Post a Comment