Cat Lady


A little bit of red never hurt anybody, right? I love adding pops of color to my outfits. It is the easiest way to take your look to the next level.
A few days ago I shot this outfit featuring this tank from Vardagen, a small business that specializes in everyday streetwear. The exact tank can be found hereVardagen has a great selection of shirts, tanks, and sweatshirts for Men and Women so you should visit there site here. Designs that appeal to the everyday person, the adventurous hippie or the skater chick. I love a good designed tank because you can wear it with almost anything, like jeans, shorts, or even a skirt.  I chose to paired my tank with white skinny jeans and a red blazer. Adding red flats and bright blue earrings completed the outfit. Check it out below. I have linked similar items. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli 















No comments :

Post a Comment