Valentine's Day Outfit


Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Do you already have plans? What are you wearing? This is what most girls, including me, worry about. I think I am going to keep it simple for Valentine's Day.
Since my boyfriend will be out of town I will be celebrating a week later, but if I was going out that night I will stick with what I call comfortably chic. Black leggings or skinny jeans, paired with a black tank. To add a pop of color I prefer to add a blazer. The pink one below is one of my favorites, bought a couple years ago from NY&CO. I also like to spice it up a little with my leopard heels and a leopard belt. I am a big fan of leopard print. My collection of leopard print shoes are growing. I think I have like 4-5 pairs. Check out my look below. I have linked similar items. Hope you enjoy and have a great Vday!

XoXo
Alli















1 comment :

  1. Love a little leopard touch for Valentine's Day! Simply perfection!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete