Coconut Oil Supplements

                                        
                        


Coconut oil has been very popular lately. You see it on the shelves of any health store, usually your local grocery store or online. It can be found in a pill form or in a oil base. Coconut has many benefits in any form.

Some benefits are improved thyroid function, promotes heart health, and balancing out cholesterol. Coconut oil as helps with weight control by speeding up your metabolism. I have used both  supplements and oil based coconut oil but I really like supplements for everyday use. One that I like that is budget friendly is Good Health FX Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Supplement, which can be found here. I have been using these for the past 2 weeks and I can definitely tell that it has helped with my dry skin and hair. Coconut oil helps improve acne and eczema. I take them in the morning when I get up and have noticed that it gives me a boost of energy as well. I would recommend the Good Health FX Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil Supplement because it provides you with vitamins that you need each day, such as vitamin E and helps combat many dryness problems you are having with your skin and hair.

Below I have link some products that have coconut oil in them. You can find the exact supplements I use here.

Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli 


No comments :

Post a Comment