Fur Vest


A fur vest is one of my favorite winter accessory. It can take a boring outfit and add a little more style or a slightly different twist to it.
A fur vest can be paired with many pieces such as jeans, leggings or even a dress. I
love a good vest because it can be worn to social outing, work (depending on your job), or even to church. I usually wear mine in place of a coat in the fall months. Below I chose to style it with a dress and knee boots. This dress, which is linked below,  is only $20 and it is one of my favorites. I kept it casual and simple with not too many accessories, because the vest is the only big accessory you need. I bought this vest last year but I have linked similar ones. Shop the look below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli







2 comments :

  1. Love this look! I am still looking for a fur vest that looks good on me, but I love them on other people haha!

    ReplyDelete