NYE


It is almost NYE. Have you picked out your outfit? Have you finalized plans? I don't do something every NYE but every once and awhile I like to get all dolled up and go out.
This year my boyfriend and I are going to Chicago for his birthday and for NYE. Although it will be cold it should be a good time. I love an opportunity to get all dress up for an occasion, so I picked an outfit that was fitting for that. A silver sequins dress paired with a black velvet blazer and booties. I accessorized it with pink lipstick, a pink clutch and a pink necklace I made myself. I also added silver earrings and a ring with an aquamarine stone (my birthstone). I have to say this is one of my favorite looks and I will have to find somewhere else to wear this after NYE. Shop my look below. Have a happy and safe NYE! Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli




















Photos by: Angie Garcia Photography

1 comment :

  1. It is currently snow hailing here in Chicago so you may want to wear some tights and sleeves! Enjoy Chicago I love it here during NYE!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete