Blue the alternative to the LBD


There comes a time when you find the perfect dress that you just want to wear it everywhere. Or is it just the perfect dress that is acceptable to wear everywhere?
I mean you can wearing to work, church, date night, or even to a social event or party. Any dress that can be worn to multiple functions is a winner in my book. Do you have a dress like that? I feel that way about this dress. It has been in my closet for awhile (this is one of those great shop your closet moments), and I not sure why I have not worn it. This fitted dress is a great alternative to the the LBD if you want to add some color to your wardrobe. I paired it with a leather jacket and leopard heels. You can never go wrong with a little leopard. I topped it off with gold jewelry and a tote to match. I have linked similar items below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli











1 comment :

  1. Nothing like a LBD to really spice things up. You look fabulous lady!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete