That Blue Dress


Happy Tuesday! How was your weekend? Mine was great! Spent sometime in Wisconsin for a wedding. The weather and scenery were beautiful there, not to mention the lake I got to look at everyday (Pearl Lake). Also, not to be a dream taker, but soon it will change to fall like weather, so I thought I should take advantage of the unseasonably warm temperatures and wear above the knee dresses with bare legs. 

I paired this navy dress with nude heels and accessorized with a bright beaded belt. I finish the outfit with this gorgeous clutch/ cross body, gold jewelry and topped it off with a bold orange lip (basically saying I am ready for fall). I think this outfit is perfect for a wedding, going out with the girls or a business meeting. I consider it comfortable, yet stylish. 

Also,
if you are a #Kentucky girl come visit me on Saturday 9/30 from 4-6pm
EST at the Peebles in Paintsville where I will be hosting a beYOUtiful
Girls Night Out! Beauty is all about you and your personal style, Come get
pampered and inspired. At the event I will be showcasing my favorite fall
fashion and beauty items you can find at the store. The event will feature
live demos of my own beauty and fashion tips, special giveaways, one day
sales, and hors d' oeuvres. The best part is 10% of all sales from the
event will benefit Dress for Success River Cities. Link to event:
http://chtp.co/2xBmTmz


Shop this look below
XoXo
Alli 


















                                                    Clutch and eyeshadow c/o of Stage

No comments :

Post a Comment