Leopard & Denim

Happy Friday! What's on your weekend agenda? I hope something fun. Mine?  Playing catch up as usual. But I won't let a busy weekend cause me not to be stylish. And you shouldn't either!  It is easy to plan out an outfit that can carry you though the weekend. Like this one I styled below. 

Take a simple pair of skinny jeans that almost everyone has in their wardrobe, pair it with a shirt that has a patterned or flattering design to give it some flair. I love this leopard print button down from the IHXDay curated collection (found here). It is a staple in my closet, because like I always say leopard is a neutral and can go with almost any solid color. 

I accessorized with a black cross body that had gold accents, a pair of hoop earrings and basic black heels. This outfit is simple and easy to create. It can take you from day to night throughout the weekend. During the day throw on some flats to run errands or go to a game. At night rock the heels for date night or girls night out.

What is your favorite pattern? Obviously mine is leopard! Shop this outfit below.

XoXo
Alli

















No comments :

Post a Comment