Fall Fashion Staples

Although many of us are not ready for Fall, it is around the corner! I can feel the chill in the air today! So I have rounded up some Fall staples that I think you need in your closet. A pair or two of skinny jeans should always be on deck for many occasions, here are two of my favorites (one, two). Booties are all the rage for Fall and what I am most excited about. I am definitely adding these to my collection and this pair is great too. If you are a heel girl, this pair has always been a staple in my book.

As the temperatures get cooler many love to add a wool hat. Let me suggest this one which comes in heather oat and charcoal gray. You are also going to need a scarf. These two (here and here) from the India Hicks Fall Curated Collection are stunners and will be conversation pieces. Use them to add a pop of color to an otherwise boring outfit.

Every girl needs three bags! Yes I said three. A crossbody for everyday causal to go with jeans, leggings and sweaters. The work tote to carry your laptop, planner, and files. And the going out clutch for date night and social events. See you need three!  You always need jewelry to dress up your outfit. A statement necklace is key. This one is a favorite. Every girl should have a pair of hoops. I like these because they can be worn day or night and they are the perfect length. I personally am a bracelet girl, so I love to have some arm candy. I am adding this cuff to list of purchases and I love this bangle as well.

What is Fall without adding a little leopard?? As I always say leopard is a neutral. I am loving this blouse, this scarf to jazz up a solid color outfit, and these heels. What are some of the things you consider staples in your closet? Shop some of mine below.

XoXo
Alli

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment