Makeup Monday: Skyn Lounge

                     

This Makeup Monday is rather different then ones I have done before. Today I am talking about dermaplaning, which is a new way to exfoliate! Dermaplane is a treatment that uses a blade to remove hair/peach fuzz, as well as minimize scaring and improve overall texture and tone of the skin. You will immediate experience brightening of the skin and smoothness once finished. 

Last week I had the opportunity to visit Skyn Lounge Clinical Day Spa and receive dermaplaining. When I say my skin feels amazing, I mean it! My makeup goes on easier, unwanted hairs have been removed, and my skin is healthier and rejuvenated. This treatment takes 45 minutes and last 4-6 weeks. The investment is $95, but if you pair it with any other skincare treatment you can add dermaplaning for just $35 (now that is a deal!). If you are in the Louisville KY area I definitely suggest visiting the Skyn Lounge. They offer many services such as, facials, chemical peels, waxing, massage and makeup application. 

After the dermaplane treatment I had the opportunity to get my makeup done. Skyn Lounge offers brow and lash tinting, makeup lessons, and special occasion makeup. You can book them for any event and function that you have in your life. 

I would definitely recommend Skyn Lounge for all your skincare needs. Esspically since Fall is around the corner, everyone's skin can use a little TLC.

XoXo
Alli 
                      

                      

                      


                               

                      

                     

                     


                      

                     

                      

                     
                               Dermaplaning and Makeup application c/o Skyn Lounge.











SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment