Blue

                           
              Shop: Tank | Jeans | Sandals | Clutch | Earrings | Necklace (one, two) | Bracelet | Watch 
Happy Saturday! I love and hate this time of year because you never know how to dress. It is cold one minute and hot the next, but I am not ready to let go of summer yet. So I am still somewhat dressing for the occasion. This look was for a casual night with the girls. Wide leg jeans are comfortable and a must to keep in your closet. I paired them with a loose fitting tank and accessorized with the cutest clutch (which you can find here). I also added a collection of my favorite necklaces (here and here), then finished the outfit with sandals and a pair of hoops.

Are you ready for Fall? What is you favorite transition piece? Shop my outfit below.

XoXo
Alli

                         

                         

                         

                          

                         

                          



SaveSave

1 comment :