The Color of Fall

What is your favorite fall color? Mine is this mustard yellow color. It reminds me of the changing of the leaves. So when I saw this cape inspired dress from Shop Nic and Kat I knew I had to have it. How amazing is it? I love the fact that it has a cape and that you can put your arms through it for a whole new look, so it is almost like getting two looks with one outfit. This dress is great for a fall wedding. You will definitely make a statement with it. I paired it with gold jewelry, a snake skin cross body to give it some texture and a pair of dark teal heels. As the temperatures get cooler you can wear it with a pair of booties and even a knee boot,

What are you wearing to a wedding this fall? Shop my favorites in this yellow color below.














No comments :

Post a Comment