Blanket Scarfs Season


It's blanket scarf season. Who else is as excited as I am? Blanket scarfs serve many purposes.
One being as an accessory to take you fall or winter outfit to the next level. The second reason is to keep you warm during those freezing temperatures. So you can never have to many, right? Below I have linked some affordable blanket scarfs. Like most things these can get pretty pricey. Most of the ones below are under $30. These scarfs sell out pretty quick so if you see one you like you better snag it. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli

8 comments :

  1. I still and will always love my blanket scarves :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those picks especially the shoes!
    -Margaret
    http://happyinheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blanket scarf! Such a lovely shade of red plaid!
    Ellie
    Maplesyrupandteacups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I'm about to do a similar post next week because we just got some AMAZING blanket scarves in! Such a classy and practical fall staple!
    Cheers,
    Kristi
    522envy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! I'm about to do a similar post next week because we just got some AMAZING blanket scarves in! Such a classy and practical fall staple!
    Cheers,
    Kristi
    522envy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blanket scarves are my obsession every fall! Love your picks!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete