Weekend Wear


If you are like me you have been waiting for fall. It has been a slow process but I think it is finally here. What that means to me is puffy vest and boots. Who is with me here?
I think that this is perfect weekend wear. But I have to confess I have like 10 puffy vest and I have been anxiously waiting to break them out.  On the weekends I love to be casual unless I have an event to attend or a date with the boyfriend (lets face it sometimes you still need to get dolled up for them.) A vest and jeans are great for running errands and hanging out with family and friends. Honestly these puffy vest remind me of bonfires and smores, which I hope to indulge in a lot this year. I paired these with a thin polk-a-dot sweatshirt and a great bag to add a little style. Check it out and shop the look below. I found that the most inexpensive place to find these vest is Old Navy.

Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli 




5 comments :

  1. Adore the vest and boots!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for autumn!! Love it! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great weekend look, relaxed yet stylish. It's definitely Fall here in Ireland.
    xoxo
    Ramona

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love those vests! They're so soft and comfy! Love that you paired the outfit with those boots. So perfect for fall! <3

    -Lily from With Love Lily Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puffy vests and boots are quintessential fall! I love it.

    xx, Carly | carly blogs

    ReplyDelete