Still Wearing White


Is anyone else still wearing white? I am because i'm definitely not a rule follower. I actually think that white looks great in the winter. When worn with the right accents and colors white in fall and winter can be pulled off.
I chose to wear white jeans and paired it with a pink cardigan and gray booties. I love this look. It's one of my favorites. I also chose to add an item of the season which is a floppy felt hat. I usually think I can't pull off a hat but I think it looks pretty good. I have linked some similar items below.

Necklace is Rocksbox. Get a free month by using code: absolutelyallixoxo

Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli








4 comments :

  1. Such a great look! Love the monochrome look and your booties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White is always a good choice!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. See Elle's 8 Rules To Break, wearing white after Labor Day is number 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love it ! This is so sweet and Olivia Pope's chic :D
    WWW.DJIWOO.COM

    ReplyDelete