Makeup Monday


Happy Monday all. I hope you had a great weekend. I sure did. I am starting a new series on my blog today that I am titling "Makeup Monday". I plan to try out and write a review on a makeup product twice a month on Mondays.  So let me know any makeup products that you would like me to review in the comment box below. The product that I chose to test out this week is the L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Lip color to get ready for fall. Have you tried these yet? If not you should.
Not only are they affordable, under $9 to be exact, they go on smooth and keep your lips hydrated. The matte colors stay on for hours, so no need to reapply every time you take a sip of that coffee. This collection comes in 6 nude color selections and 6 red color selections. The 6 nudes shades were carefully categorized to fit individuals skin tones, so you can choose from Jennifer's Nude  (for medium-olive skin tones), Freida's Nude  (for honey skin tones), Doutzen's Nude  (for fair-light skin tones), Liya's Nude  (for deeper skin tones), Julianne's Nudes , and Eva's Nude  (for light-medium skin tones). This helps to pick out your perfect shade of nude.  Since I have a medium to dark skin tone I selected Liya's Nude. The color worked great for my skin complexion  (see below). It was just enough lip color to tell you had on lipstick but not over the top. Hence the name nude.  So in my case I would say they nailed it. This color is perfect for a daytime look. There are also 6 different shades of red in this collection. They are not specific to skin tone but you are sure to find your perfect red in one of these bold matte colors. You can find the six shades here. I chose to try Blake's Red. I loved it. Not only did it last most of the day it did fade or dry my lips out. This is always a positive in my book. These L'oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Exclusive Lip Colors are definitely a great drugstore pick and worth the money. You can find these lip sticks at your local Walgreen's or here. What is your favorite fall lip color? I linked a couple of the L'oreal lip colors below. Hope you enjoy.

XoXo
Alli



Blake's Red

Liya's Nude



5 comments :

  1. These colors look great on you! I've been really into lipstick lately.
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Makeup Monday idea! And these lipstick cases are so pretty. I am always a sucker for nice casing on beauty products! haha. The Lita's Nude color looks beautiful on you!! <3

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love makeup so I'm allll about this idea for a series! Both of those colors look gorgeous on you... I'm in LOVE with the red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I had my eye on that Blake lippie from L'Oreal. Looks great!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am really LOVING lipstick lately, great post girl! so beautiful!

    btw, love the blog girl! it's perfect! if you get the chance i would really LOVE for you to check out mine and let me know what you think! your opinion would be great. :)

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete