Uniqlo Lifewear


Happy Wednesday! My boyfriend calls this look casual Alli, so I will go with it. I am a casual girl that likes to get dolled up sometimes. What is better than jeans and a down vest for fall? Uniqlo has mastered the casual look with their Lifewear collection.
These quality made clothes fit true to size. They are soft, comfortable and are made to be worn all day. My favorites of the collect are the women's ultra stretch skinny fit jeans and the ultra light down vest (which I am wearing below). Since the jeans are ultra stretch they fit you in all the right places and move with your body. What's your favorite fall outfit? I have linked all details below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli










Jeans and Vest c/o of Obviously Social. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and not indicative of the opinions or positions of Obviously Social.

2 comments :

  1. I like casual Alli! :) I wore a plaid shirt under a sweater on my blog today too. Great layering!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those jeans they look great on you! I like causal Alli!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete