Ponding the Moments

Shop: Dress | Booties | Necklace (one, two) | Earrings | Clutch | Belt | Watch
Sometimes you just have to stop and take it all in. We are all too busy and never really have time to enjoy life and the people who are in it. Everyone should just take a minute, sit down and take in their surroundings. Like I am doing here, people watching and pondering the moment.

While doing this. There is no need for you not to look your best! I am loving this dress and matching jacket, which I got from the Chris Yates Shop in Mount Eliza, Victoria, Australia. If you are ever in Melbourne you should definitely head to Mt. Eliza and visit the Chris Yates Shop. I paired this outfit with bright suede booties to give it a pop of color. I accessorized it with a leopard belt, gold jewelry and my favorite tassel clutch.

This outfit is great for day and night. Wear it to work with the jacket during the day, then shed it at night to go out with the girls for a glass of wine. Whatever you have going on or if you are just pondering the moments this outfit is perfect. Shop it below.

XoXo
Alli










Photography: @framed_bysavvi

No comments :

Post a Comment