Cheeky

Shop: Jacket | Dress | Necklace (one, two) | Handbag | Booties | Lipstick | Watch
I am always a bit cheeky! Isn't everybody? Well in this outfit I feel like I can get away with it! I love dress and bootie season. And since this week started to feel like fall this outfit was perfect to showcase. I styled a brightly colored dress with black suede booties, a two toned fitted jacket, and a exaggerated statement necklace. All the textures and colors mixed together is what made me fall in love with fashion and personal style. I finished the look with a cross-body with gold trim and a red lip. This is probably my favorite fall look thus far and I feel like I can wear it anywhere.

What is your favorite fall look? Shop mine below.

XoXo
Alli



























SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment