Statement Pieces with the India Hicks Style Collection


Shop: Cross-body | Clutch | Tote | Necklace (one, two) | Bracelet (one, two) | Backpack |
                                                              Earrings (one, two)
Everyone needs a couple staples in their accessories drawer and closet. Things that you can wear everyday and things that you can wear on a special occasion. The India Hicks Lifestyle Collection has all of that, this is the main reason I became a India Hicks Style Ambassador. A couple staples you need are the perfect cross-body for everyday (I love this one here), a tote to carry work files and your computer, and then a clutch when go out at night.

What other statement pieces do you need, you ask? Well jewelry, that is! An awesome everyday statement is the legacy letter necklace ( I linked the "A" here, obviously for Absolutely Alli, but there are many other letters to choose from in gold and sliver). A necklace with a little more flair is this Free Spirt, it definitely will make a statement. If you are like me you always have on earrings when you leave the house, I like these studs for everyday and these to be a little more dressed up.

I always like a little arm candy to dress up my outfits. I am really into gold jewelry lately so this cuff is to die for, but if you are more into leather this one is for you. If you want to be a little bit more understated then the hook bracelet is what you are looking for.

What are your favorite India Hicks pieces?

XoXo
Alli




SaveSave

No comments :

Post a Comment