Olive Shorts



Shorts | Top | Handbag | Jewelry (earrings, watch, bracelet) | Sandals (similar) | Lipstick | Nails | Sunnies 

Sometimes you just have to be easy breezy! Meaning your outfit should be stylish yet comfortable.
Although I am a girl who loves a good reason to dress up, I do enjoy the times where my outfit can be  low key but still put together. I achieved this look by pairing olive shorts (found here), with an off white lace top (similar one here). I then added my favorite cross body handbag (here), tan flats (similar), and gold jewelry to match (earringswatchbracelet). I finished the look with a bright pink lip (found here) and a pair of tortoise shell sunnies (similar). This look is easy and can be worn as casual dress to hangout with friends or to run errands. A good pair of shorts are always great summer staple. Shop the rest of my look below.

XoXo
Alli


















No comments :

Post a Comment