Gingham Obsessed


Gingham is a hot trend this summer.  It is definitely one of my favorite patterns, whether it is blue, red or black gingham, it all looks good to me. I love how designers are constructing new pieces and not just the typical gingham button down. Don't get me wrong,  I love a good button down as you can see below, but I am enjoying  some of the new styles like this great dress here, or this off the shoulder here, I need to add this skirt to my collection, and this romper is super cute.

I love gingham paired with leopard. Especially my favorite clutch (found here) or a leopard belt (here). Two bold prints make a statement or if you are like me you agree that leopard is a neutral. Check out some of the top gingham styles below. 

XoXo
Alli

                  


                  

                  

                 



No comments :

Post a Comment