Little Red Train


     Handbag | Dress (similar) | Sandals | Jewelry (earrings, necklace, watch) | Nail Polish | Sunglasses 

The other day I had the experience of having A random night in Midway Kentucky. While on a stroll through the main street, saw this cute little red train, so you know that meant an impromptu photo session.
After pictures and seeing a little bit of the town, I went to dinner at Heirloom restaurant (website) with my boyfriend and a couple other Aussies. The food was awesome. If you are ever in Midway I would definitely suggest it. Midway is a cool little town that I plan to explore more this summer, so stay tuned.

For dinner I wore a simple nautical dress, which is great for summer. I honestly have had this dress for years and still love it (linked similar dresses here and here). I paired it with my favorite earrings and necklace, added this blush colored cross body (found here), and what I call my fancy flip flops (here). Every girl needs a pair! I finished the look with sunnies (similar) and my favorite lipstick of the summer (here). 

What's your favorite small town to explore?

XoXo
Alli 





                  

                 



No comments :

Post a Comment