A Little Bit of Color

Skirt (similar, similar) | Shirt (Similar) | Belt (similar) | Wedges | Jewelry (Earrings, Watch, Necklace
Clutch (similar) | Sunglasses | Nails 

Sometimes I just like a lot of color. I am not scared to experiment with color or patterns when it comes to clothing. I think it adds a little personal style when you mix and match.
Bright colors and bold prints are great for summer. I personally use them to make a statement. A fashion statement that is. Pairing this orange flirty skirt (similar found here) with a polk a dot blouse (similar) gives these individual pieces new life and an extra bit of style. I am a proponent of shopping your own closet. Taking old pieces and mixing them with other pieces to form something new. Like I did with this outfit. I added a turquoise clutch (similar here) for another pop of color, tan wedges (here) and jewelry to match (EarringsWatchNecklace.
I am sure you have many items in your closet that you can pair with others to create a new and exciting outfits, so why not shop what you already have. I Linked my outfit details below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli














































No comments :

Post a Comment