Lisa & Lucy


Once upon a time you find the perfect dress! A dress the you can wear to many occasions and fits you like a glove.

I found that in this Lisa and Lucy Halter Peplum Dress (here). This white floral design is idea for summer. It is great for many social functions like cocktail parties, polo matches, girls night or date night. It is form fitting and shows off your curves in the best way. It is sexy without showing too much. I absolutely love a peplum. They are a great way to hide or disguise areas of your body that you are not comfortable with.
I paired this dress with bright teal shoes to give it a pop of color. Find similar shoes here and here. I added my favorite blush cross body (here) and gold jewelry to match (earrings, similar bracelet). I completed the look with tortoise shell sunglasses (here) and a pink lip (here). I love this dress from Lisa and Lucy and they have a great summer collect, check it out here. Shop my look below. Enjoy!

XoXo
Alli



























Halter Peplum Dress c/o Lisa & Lucy

No comments :

Post a Comment