Passina Jewelry


Happy Wednesday All!! How many of you are fans of statement necklaces? I have up both hands raised right now! LOL!

This statement piece, which I received so many compliments on, is from Passiana Jewelry (website). The Spring Crystal Bib (here), is one that will be on rotation often. I love the colorfulness of it and that it compliments almost any outfit. Passiana has some unique jewelry from all price ranges to choose from. They have high quality necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. So you can definitely find something you need to add to your collection.

I paired this statement piece with a maxi (similar one found here and here). Maxi dresses are great for transitioning weather. Added a jean jacket. Confession I have had this jack since high school, which just tells me certain things never go out of style. You can find a similar jacket here. I finished the look with flats (here), my favorite tote (here), and some sunnies (similar here). Since I had on a detailed necklace I chose to wear stud earrings (here) so I would not take away from it. Shop the rest of my look below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli

Necklace c/o Passiana Jewelry website
















No comments :

Post a Comment