Off the Shoulder


Happy Memorial Day! Suns out, shoulders out! Off the shoulder tops and dresses are one of the hottest trends right now. This style can be pulled off by almost anyone. It is flattering and a way to be sexy without showing too much. 

Off the shoulder shirts go great with cropped jeans (favorite jeans here and here) and shorts. I am eyeing this shirt and this one to add to my wardrobe. This outfit is casual and idea for outdoor social functions with friends. Off the shoulder dresses are also a big trend right now. I am a dress girl so I am loving this style. My three favorites are this one here, this one, and I really love the color of this one. Looks like this trend is here to stay. Shop the rest of my favorites below.

XoXo
Alli



















No comments :

Post a Comment