Derby Fashion


The Kentucky Derby was this past Saturday. Since I live in Louisville it is always a big deal in town leading up to the main event.
I have attended the Derby many times but this one was the best one yet because I had an awesome seat near the finish line, I got to go with with my beau, and I made a winning bet! #Awesome #Winning

Your Derby outfit is always a big deal and a even bigger deal is your head piece. I wore a fascinator to the races. If you aren't a huge hat fan than a fascinator is a way to go. Mine was made by a friend of a friend. Check out her Facebook page (here). She has some great pieces that won't break the bank. I chose to wear a simple pink pleated dress (similar here) with gold and chalcedony jewelry (earrings here, necklace here). I finished the look with my favorite bag (here) and tan strappy caged sandals (here). I received a lot of compliments on this outfit and it is definitely one of my favorites. Shop the rest of the look below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli

                                    


                                  

                                 

                                  




No comments :

Post a Comment