LWD: Little White Dress



LWD: One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven 

The Little White Dress (LWD) is great for the Spring and Summer months. Wether it is for a graduation, date night, or a night out with the girls, a LWD is appropriate and stylish. If you are looking for a LWD for any occasion I have you covered.
It is graduation season and many graduates are looking for the perfect dress to wear under their robes and to parties. These dresses (here and here) are great for the grad and future professional. I love finding dresses that I can wear again.
If a date night dress is what you are looking for, try this dress here and this one. My favorite date night LWD is this one here. All are sure to please. 
These two dresses (here and here) are great for a baby shower or hanging out with the girls. Whatever your activity is I am sure you can find the perfect LWD. 

 XoXo
Alli


No comments :

Post a Comment