AMI Clubwear

Romper (similar here, here) | Jewelry (necklace, earrings, watch) | Jacket | Shoes | Sunnies

It's romper season and I love a good romper! What about you? They are great for casual wear with flats or dressed up with a nice pair of heels. This particular one (found here) is from AMI Clubwear. Check out their website. They have some awesome summer staples.

I paired the romper with a jean jacket (here) to add a bit of color and a more casual look. Opting for sandals, found here, because I spent this day picking strawberries at Huber's Orchard & Winery with the girls. If you live in Kentucky or Indiana I definitely suggest a family or friend outing to Huber's.
No outfit is complete without jewelry. I definitely get my moneys worth out these earrings and necklace. They are by far my favorite and have been on full rotation since I got them. I finished the outfit with a pair of tortoise shell sunnies (similar here). With warmer weather in sight, rompers will be one of my summer staples. What is your summer staple? 

XoXo
Alli

Romper c/o of AMI Clubwear (website)


















                    

                   







No comments :

Post a Comment