Tula Skincare


Can I just say that thus far Tula products (website here) are my favorite skincare products hands down. I have tried millions of skincare products, but nothing has compared.

Tula product are formulated with tropical probiotics. Just like in the foods you eat, probiotics gives you the nutrients you need to stay healthy. So why not put it in the products that you use on your skin? So that you can provide the outside with those nutrients as well. That is what Tula did. They formulated their products with probiotics, which helps your skin be more resist to damage and aging. Probiotics help aid in wrinkle reduction, even tone and textures, and helps reduce redness and inflammation. Probiotics also help balance your skins pH, as well as hydrate it.



I was fortune enough to be able to try the Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask (found here) and the Hydrating Day & Night Cream (here). The smell of these two products is enough to make you want to buy them. They smell amazing! I have very dry skin so the exfoliating mask gently removes the dry and dead skin cells while moisturizing the new ones. Since the mask is so gentle I can use it up to 2-3 times week. The mask also helps when you are having a breakout. It diminished a pimple that I had within 24 hours and made my skin look very smooth and nourished.


Tula's Hydrating Cream has been a God sent. It keeps my dry skin extra moisturized. I have never had a face lotion that has sustain hydration through out the day like this one does. It also helps reduces fine lines and wrinkles. You have to try Tula Skincare. They have a Discovery Kit where you can try all their products in travel sizes (found here). Use code: SHOP20 for 20% off and free shipping. After you do come back and let me know how you liked it. I love these products so much that I have already ordered their Purifying Face Cleanser (found here) I cannot wait to try it. Shop Tula Skincare below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli 

 Tula Exfoliating Treatment Mask (found here) and the Hydrating Day & Night Cream (here) c/o Tula Skincare 

No comments :

Post a Comment