The Friday Five 4/8/16


Happy Friday! Who is ready for the weekend? I sure am. After weeks of traveling I am excited to actually be at home for the weekend for once so I can catch up and get organized. I have some great products for the Friday Five. Check them out below.



Looking for a great summer short? I am loving these Simplicity Elastic Drawstring Summer Shorts (found here). They are stylish and fashionable but will not break the budget. The fit is perfect and accents curves at all the right places. High quality fabric that can be dressed up or down depending on your shoes and top. Comes in a variety of colors. I am thinking of ordering another pair. They are probably going to be my favorite shorts of the summer. Some other shorts I love for the summer are here and here


If you are a girly girl, I have the shorts for you. These Simplicity Floral Lace Shorts (found here) are very dainty and airy. Great for the hot summer. The fit is good. Many patterns to choose from so you can definitely find ones you like. Since they are very girly, they are great for date night or time out with the girls. Dress them up with some heels and a cute blouse. Definitely worth the price because they are not a budget buster. Other picks for girly shorts can be found here and here.


I am always looking for new workout clothes. So these Simplicity Women's Gym Yoga Shorts (found here) are great. They fit true to size with no bunching and are very comfortable. Good for working out and everyday wear, like running errands. They come in multiple colors so you are sure to find ones you like. Would definitely recommend them and I would order more. Other activewear shorts that I love are these and these


If you are like me than you are always look for great fitting leggings. I found the ones for you. These Simplicity Seamless Capri Leggings (found here) are the ones you are looking for. Us girls are always searching for a good fit that stays up all day. Well these are it. No more pulling them up when you get up to walk around and no sagging in the middle. They come in many different colors to fit your style needs. Great for everyday wear, plus they are not see through like many leggings. Some other leggings that I love can be found here and here


A piece of jewelry that you need to add to your collection is this Benevolence LA Water Droplet Necklace (found here). This necklace is a stunner and literally can go with any outfit. It is simple and will accent your outfits perfectly. Not only is it fashionable but it is a necklace with a cause. A percent of each necklace purchased  goes to fund clean sustainable water systems in Africa. I always love to support a great cause and to get a beautiful necklace for doing so is well worth it. Check out the rest of Benevolence LA's story here.
                                           
                   

Shop my Friday Five and many other accessories below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli

Leggings and shorts c/o PDS Online
Water Droplet Necklace c/o Benevolence LA  




No comments :

Post a Comment