Polk-A-Dot



Happy Saturday ! How was your week? Mine was good but I wish it actually felt like Spring not like Fall. Ugh! This is why I am day dreaming about still being in the Palm Desert, where I shot this look below. The Palm Desert is beautiful. If you have never been you should definitely put it on you bucket list, but just not in the dead of summer because it gets hot. Real Hot!
This look is one of my favorites.  It was great to roam to the shops of El Paseo, the Rodeo Dr. of the Palm Desert. I wore white denim skinny jeans (found here) and paired it with a button up polk a dot shirt (similar here and here). I accessorized the outfit with Kendra Scott Jewelry (earrings here, necklace here), a leopard belt that I think goes with everything (here), this hunter green cross body (similar here and here), and these tan sandals that are sure to be on rotation all summer (here). I am such a fan of mixing patterns such a I did with the polk a dots and leopard because it adds a little personal style to an outfit. The watch I am wearing is from Wristology, website here. They have great watches for women. All different styles and colors. Use code: AA20 for 20% off and free shipping. Also, if you are in the Palm Desert Area and looking for a great photographer check out Erica Mendenhall Photography (website here). Shop my look below.  Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli




























 Wristology watch, website here. Use code: AA20 for 20% off. Nail Polish color here.










































































No comments :

Post a Comment