Summer Maxi



I love a great maxi dress for summer, especially one that you can wear many different ways.
Like this  DatingDate Women's  Multi-way Cotton Convertible Maxi Dress (found here, similar here). This dress is easy breezy for summer. Great for date night, a get together with the girls, and for a beach vacation. I love that this maxi is navy and white stripes instead of black. Navy is such a classy color. It can be worn 5 different ways: cap sleeves, halter, one shoulder, strapless and regular sleeved . I like to wear this one with either the cap sleeves or the regular sleeves as you will see below. I paired this maxi with my favorite leopard clutch (here), stylish sunnies (here), and white sandals (found here). My earrings and bracelet came from Swell Caroline (website here). You can find my Lucy Jewel Earrings here and my Faceted Tea Bracelet here. Love their jewelry. If you are into monogram jewelry Swell Caroline is the place for you. Cute stylish jewelry for affordable prices. Shop my look below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli 

Maxi c/o of DatingDate (here), Jewelry c/o Swell Caroline (here)











Watch is Wristology (website here) use code AA20 for 20% off 
Nautical Rope Bracelet (website here) use cod: ALLISON for 20% off

































No comments :

Post a Comment