Bzees


                          

The most comfortable shoes that your feet will ever be in! It is like walking on air. These Bzees 'Sashay' ankle strap sneakers (found here, other favorites are here and here) are so light that you do not even feel like you have shoes on.
If you have never heard of Bzees, check out their website here. All their shoes have air infused outsoles, which make you feel like you are walking on clouds. This is great for people who are flat footed like me because their free foam footbeds deliver high resiliency (bounce back) but do not compact. This allow less pressure on your feet. Bzees also have dynamic stretch upper material that allows your feet to move naturally and freely but have the necessary support they need. They are also machine washable and do not lose their shape. I absolutely love these shoes and would definitely recommend you getting a pair especially if many other shoes hurt your feet. They are affordable and will not break the bank.

I paired my Bzees with leggings (two of my favorites here and here), a blue blouse (I like this one and this one), and a white jean jacket (found here, similar here). For jewelry I added the Water Droplet Necklace from Benevolence LA (check out their website here). Half of their proceeds from each sale goes to funding clean water in Africa, which I think is a great cause. I have linked the rest of my outfit below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo

Alli


                           


Shoes c/o Bzees, Necklace c/o Benevolence LA

No comments :

Post a Comment