Romper Style


I am a big fan of rompers. They are just such an easy outfit to put together and since you can find causal ones and more dressy ones you can wear them to many social functions. 
The one I am wearing in this post (found here), I consider to be a more dressed up romper. Since it solid black and has cape sleeves, which give it more detail, it is suitable to wear for a night out with friends or on a date with your significant other. I personally wore this outfit to a bachelorette party.
Leopard and black go great together. The black makes the pattern pop. I paired this romper with a pair of leopard heels (here) and a leopard clutch (found here). I further accessorized with a multi-colored necklace (similar one here), plum earrings, and sunnies (similar). This look is easy to create and super stylish and comfortable. Are you romper girl? Shop the rest of my look below.

XoXo
Alli












































Photography by: Portraits by the Bridge

No comments :

Post a Comment