Jewelry Staples

Statement bracelet (similar, similar

Every girl needs a jewelry collection. Whether you can afford expensive, middle of the road or you just enjoy costume jewelry there are a couple staples that you need.



Statement necklaces are a must. They can turn any outfit into a more dressy one. You only need a couple of these necklaces and you can interchange them with different outfits. Some of my favorite can be found here and here.


A girl also needs a statement ring. It is a great accessory to add if you are a jewelry lover. When I travel I love to find different and unique rings to add to my jewelry box.  Find some affordable rings here and here

                    
A watch is a must. I have a collection of them, but you only really need just one. This watch is from Wristology. They have a great selection of watches that will not break the bank. Use code: AA20 for 20% off and free shipping. 



Bangles are a good accessory to add to an outfit. They pretty much go with everything from jeans to dresses. You can have just one bangle are you can fill up your wrist. I love the look of a bunch of bangles and the noise they make when you move your arm. Am I the only one? Shop some of my favorite bangles here and here.


A jewelry lover has to have several pairs of earrings. I always wear earrings regardless of where I am going or what I am doing. Earrings just make you look more put together even if you somewhat look a mess. I even wear them when I am working out, studs of course! Find some of my picks here, here, and here


A piece that I really love is a huge statement bracelet. The bigger the better. They are just so fun. I like a gold one or a rose gold with a solid color outfit (especially black), to make everything just pop. Statement bracelets that I would love to add to my jewelry box are here and here

What are your favorite jewelry staples? Shop the rest of mine below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli


No comments :

Post a Comment