6 Easy Ways to Add Color to Your Wardrobe

                               

I love solids as much as the next person, but sometimes you need to add a little color to an outfit to make it pop. Adding a splash of color to a seemingly boring outfit is pretty easy. Below I am discussing six ways you can add color to your wardrobe. Most of which you probably already have in your closet. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli


                          

1. A Bold Blazer 

Blazer are great for many things, but one reason I like them is because they come in every color. They look great with dresses, skirts, pants, and even jeans. So you will definitely get your moneys worth by adding multiples to your collect. If you are wearing a neutral outfit and want a huge pop of color blazers are the best way to achieve that. Go for bright colors or even patterns to break up the solid neutral of an outfit. Some of my favorite blazers are this one, I like this one here, and this one.


2. A Shoe with Color

A really easy way to add color to an outfit is to find a great heel that comes in a color other than a natural. Heels are something that are easy to throw on and can go with any outfit. Some of my favorite heels that have a bit of color are these ones, this pair here, and I really like these.



3. A Bold Lip

If you are a makeup junkie like me, this one comes easy and naturally. I probably have 15-20 given lipsticks in my makeup drawer at one time. Most are bold bright color compared to my limited collection of neutrals. A brightly painted lip is sure to add color to a monochromatic outfit choice. Find some of the lipsticks in my collection here, here, and my favorite here.


4. A Colorful Clutch 

I have collected a fair few clutches over time. Many of them are bold and colorful due to the simple nature that they add something great to otherwise boring or basic attire. Why would you not sport a trendy clutch? If you are dressing for a function that your outfit cannot be too extreme (i.e work), going for a clutch with color is next best thing. Some clutches I would love to add to my list are this one, this one here, and my favorite here.
                                     

5. A Brightly Colored Scarf 

Since Fall is around the corner a great way to add some color to your wardrobe is by dressing up your outfit with a scarf. For the last couple years scarfs have been the coveted accessory that women and even men have used to add a little something extra. Try adding a different color scarf to a solid colored outfit. Scarfs can range from different prices. This one here will not break the bank, while these two are pretty pricey but are super cute (here, here).


6.  Multi-colored Statement Necklace 

We all have a jewelry box full of jewelry right? Well at least I know I do. Why not utilize it to add color to your wardrobe. Statement necklaces can be a great way to brighten up an outfit. Choose one that is multi-colored or one that is a solid. Jewelry and where it came from is a great conversation piece. I love to pick up jewelry when I travel as souvenirs to remind me of where I have been. I have this necklace I purchased in Spain in black, but the red looks awesome (here). I also liked this one here (which is similar to the one in the picture), and this here

1 comment :