Nordstrom Sale


                     One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight | Nine| Ten | Eleven

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is well underway, opening to the public yesterday 7/22 and continuing through 8/8. Check out the sale here.
I plan on adding this dress here to my collection, which will be great for social functions or date night. These over the knee boots (find them here) are on sale for under $110. This tunic goes well with skinny jeans (I like these) or even a good pair of leggings (here). I will also be adding these flats here to my closet which are great for Fall.  I love this topper, but have not put it in my cart yet. What will you be adding to your wardrobe during the Nordstrom sale? Shop the rest of my favorites below.

XoXo
Alli

No comments :

Post a Comment