Casual Wear


Back to scarf weather. Although I love spring and summer there is nothing like having the chance to accessorize with a great blanket scarf. I could probably open a store with the amount of scarfs I have. They are great to add a little bit of color or flair to an outfit.
I paired this scarf with gray skinny jeans (which can be found here), a comfy sweater and a puffy down vest. I also have multiple vest too. They are another of my favorites items for winter. I added these duck boots from Lands End (similar here), which I have been wearing all season. You definitely need a pair is the winter months if you live in a place that gets snow. I finished the look with pink lipstick ( which can be found here). You can never go wrong with pink lipstick. This is probably one of my favorite outfits because it is very casual and can be worn for most low key activities, like running errands or getting coffee with friends. What is your favorite casual outfit? Shop similar items below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli














No comments :

Post a Comment