W118 Dress



Sometimes you find a dress that you just love. What is you favorite dress? When I saw this dress I could not wait to shoot it for the blog.
This is a W118 by Walter Baker, which is not available anymore (insert sad face here). I found this dress on thredUP, check out their online store here. thredUp is a web based consignment store that specializes in designer women and kid's second-hand fashion. They really have some great pieces from great designers. Example.... this dress. I love how colorful it is and all the different patterns it offers. I paired it with a gray lightweight leather jacket (which is one of my favorites that I have had for years) (similar here), black peep toe booties (which are great when transitioning in between seasons) (similar here), and a hot pink clutch (which is a great pop of color) (similar here). I finished the look with a gold bracelet and gold drop earrings (here). I have linked some of my favorite W118 by Walter Baker dresses that are still available below, as well as similar accessories. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli 















No comments :

Post a Comment