This Jacket


Happy Wednesday All! Have you ever found the perfect jacket? I mean a jacket you just love? Well this jacket from Sheinside is my perfect jacket for fall.
This black camel long sleeve color block jacket, which can be found here, is a great piece to add to your closet. It is a neutral so it can be paired with many outfits. The jacket is light weight and can be worn over a light sweater, tank, or even a dress (like I wore below). I think the black and tan dress complimented it well, topped off with black leggings and flats. I have linked similar looks below. Hope you enjoy!

XoXo
Alli





I traveled to St. Louis this weekend and thought The Arch was a great photo opt. 












Jacket c/o Sheinside 

5 comments :

  1. This is such a pretty dress. You match perfectly!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is perfect! I have a weakness for moto jackets!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete