Poncho



As temperatures continue to get colder and the holiday season approaches I am always looking for stylish ways to keep warm. A poncho is a great way to add a little flare to a neutral outfit.
This reversible poncho adds color and style, as well as works as a cover up for those cold and windy days. I paired it with black leggings ( I call these my fancy leggings because they have a leather strip down the side), a simple black v-neck shirt, and black booties. The poncho can compliment any outfit, such as jeans, a skirt or even a dress. It is definitely going to be a fall and winter staple in my wardrobe. What is a staple in your closet? I have linked similar items below. Hope you enjoy! And Happy Thanksgiving!

XoXo
Alli








5 comments :

  1. You always have the cutest shoes on all your posts! And that poncho is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that poncho. And the fact that it's reversible makes it even better! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so lovely!

    Would you like to follow each other? let me know dear
    www.mommyrockininstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just started following you.

      Delete
    2. Hi dear thanks for following me on G+. followed you back in instagram, twitter and bloglovin too. hope you follow me back dear so we could keep in touch. :)

      Delete