Luna Shoes


I just recently stumble upon the Luna Shoe company, which is predominantly known among Spanish speaking people. This company just recently made their way to the US and you need to check them out. If you are a shoe girl like me you are going to love them.
They are so comfortable, well made and fit true to size. Each shoe is handmade in Venezuela. Luna has a variety of flats and oxfords to choose from. Their mix of patterns and colors are unique and can be worn with many different styles of dress. Such as pairing their flats with a dress or their oxfords with jeans or leggings. You can check out the great styles that Luna has here and see how I styled their red oxfords below. I have also linked my outfit details below. Hope you enjoy!













Shoes c/o of Luna Shoes. Follow them on Instagram.

2 comments :

  1. Those shoes are fabulous! Love how you styled them!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete