Wednesday Wants


Happy Wednesday Peeps! Time for some Wednesday wants.  I have been all about some purple lately  so most of my wants reflect that.
We all have wants but I am trying not to indulge myself for awhile. We will see how long that last. What's on your wants list? Mine consist of jewelry, purses and shoes to carry me into the fall season. Hope you enjoy!

                                                                      XoXo
                                                                       Alli

4 comments :

  1. THOSE SHOES!!! OMG the smallest size was too big for me and i cried openly because I really wanted them :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this wine color for fall! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH I love that you have started doing Wednesday Wants!! That's so cool!

    Thanks for stopping by my Wednesday Wants, I am glad to have "met" you - your blog is great!

    ... Also I am in love with those Jeffery Campbell shoes! haha

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun picks! those Jeffrey campbell wedges are super fun!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete